Click Here to access our Exhibitor Toolkit.
Ohio Expo Center (Ohio State Fairgrounds)
717 E. 17th Ave. Columbus, Ohio
• Hundreds of experts and pros who can take your latest home-improvement or garden project from idea to completion
• 11 magnificent gardens from these top Central Ohio landscapers: Benchmark Landscape Construction; Cedarbrook Landscaping and Garden Center; Five Seasons Landscape Management; Hedge Landscape; Landscape Design Solutions; Oakland Nursery; Riepenhoff Landscape; Seely’s Landscape Nursery; Shearer Patio & Landscape Services; Spellacy’s Turf-Lawn; Warwick’s Landscaping & Garden Center; Wood Landscape Services; and Yard Solutions
• Fifth Third Bank presents the Smart Home, built and designed by Lowe’s, Organized Home Remodeling and Moody-Nolan.
Experience four rooms of tomorrow’s technology today with this brand-new feature that comes in partnership with DHD and Buckeye Custom Cabinets and Closets.
• Enter to win big-time prizes, including the “Come Home to $5,000” sweepstakes presented by Nationwide, which will see one lucky entrant win a voucher worth $5,000 to spend with a show exhibitor.
AEP Energy and Central Ohio Chevy Dealers are teaming up to award a three-year lease on a new Chevy Volt as part of their “Plug Into Savings” sweepstakes.
Take the guest survey at the show and you can win a home-energy audit, or a complete home-energy makeover worth up to $10,000 from Columbia Gas of Ohio and Atlas Butler.
Plus, stop by Ohio Mulch’s two booth locations to win hardscape supplies worth $2,500 or mulch worth $5,000.
• Celebrity appearances, including HGTV stars Hilary Farr and David Visentin of “Love It or List It,” presented by WOW! Internet, Cable and Phone — Saturday, March 1, at 1 p.m.
Plus, former Buckeye linebacker Bobby Carpenter, Columbus Savvy Shopper Laurie Dixon; garden gurus Ron Wilson, Michael Leach and Tom Wood, 97.1 The Fan’s Jonathan “T-Bone” Smtih and more to be announced.
• Learn a new recipe from top area chefs during the Crave Cooking Series, both Sundays of the show
• Step inside the Ricart Automotive 10TV Wall-to-Wall Sports Theatre, with cool TV and audio equipment from DHD
• The decked-out Bryant Heating and Cooling 97.1 The Fan Guy’s Garage in partnership with NAPA Auto Parts
• Fun for your young ones on Kids Day, Saturday, March 1. There will be a performance of “Shrek” by the Pleasure Guild of Nationwide Children’s Hospital; a Lowe’s “Build and Grow” clinic; visits from animals from the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium and more.
(Children 12 and under are admitted free each day of the show, including Kids Day.)
• A variety of nighttime drink tastings throughout the run of the show, including the Ohio Taproom Craft Beers and Brats Night on Friday, Feb. 28.
That night at 6:30, you can taste four local brews, plus get an additional pint of your choice and a bratwurst and chips from Cox Catering for $10. Or, purchase advance tickets that include show admission right here for $15
Local breweries scheduled to be on hand include Actual Brewing and Seventh Son Brewing from Columbus, Homestead Beer from Heath and Hoof Hearted Brewing from Michigan.
All tastings are for guests 21 and over.
• DIY classes with Lowe’s on Wednesday, Feb. 26.
• The Market Place returns to the Bricker Building, with a wide variety of "cash and carry" products -- such as home and garden accessories, art, seeds, gourmet foods, metal works and more -- to choose from.
• The Tuesday Tag Sale on Feb. 25, when Scioto Valley and select other exhibitors will liquidate more than 5,000 square feet of merchandise at savings of up to 70 percent off retail
• The final-day plant sale on March 2, when during the final hours of the show, garden-based exhibitors offer pieces at drastically reduced prices